Saturday, June 12, 2010

Quick projects tonight!

I went out shopping earlier in the evening while Daddy took the girls to the mall to play in their play area.  I found these pre-cut black and white letters on clearance for $3.  My 2 middle girls - the Athlete and the Underdog currently share a room and have decided on a black & white theme paired with the solid colors of their choice.  So....I've been on the lookout for decor on the cheap!

I purchased a foam board and used scrapbook paper I had on  hand.  Throw in a little modge-podge and there you have it!  Name plaques for their room.....

I think they are cute and will add a personal touch - still have lots to make for them though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments. However, comments that are inappropriate or not family-friendly will be deleted.