Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A baby doll crazy quilt

 

I recently asked the Long ladies at Marie-Madeline Studio if they would be willing to sell any of their scraps because I LOVE the fabric they carry and sell.  I just like to have neat fabric around, even small pieces......plus, I'm trying to teach my girls to sew (and not having much luck!).  I thought pretty fabric would interest them more.
I also like to just pick up a piece of fabric and start creating....it almost always comes out "funky"...but I like it!  Well, they made me a great deal and I got a 2 gallon zip lock bag filled with GREAT scraps!!! Love them!

Last night, I did just that and created this cute little doll quilt.  A crazy quilt if you will.  I haven't finished the binding yet - I am really BAD at binding and will likely put it off.  Not sure if I'll finally open an Etsy shop ...or if we'll give this as a gift.  But, I LOVE the fabrics!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments. However, comments that are inappropriate or not family-friendly will be deleted.