Saturday, March 13, 2010

Some crafts and stuff I'd like to do

Make a preschool sewing basket - see this idea HERE

A sewing basket for older kids - see this idea HERE.  I've also found burlap to be a good material for first sewing experiences.

A "wardrobe clean-out wreath" - see this idea HERE.  Using old Tshirts to cover a wreath - super cute idea!

A t-shirt scarf - HERE.  We have sooo many old team and tournament/school Tshirts!  Great Christmas idea for older kids/teens.

OR....a T shirt pillow!

Make a mosaic headboard for hubby and I - if only i could find papers that i REALLY REALLY like... 

HERE is an interesting wreath re-do, not sure if i really like the wreath but I like the ideas involved...what else could I do with it?

Hair bows!!!!  thank heavens...i cannot figure out how to do these!

Korker bows - would never have imagined you create these using the oven! Another way is HERE.

A cute Easter egg project - it'd probably turn into a basketball at my house...but would be a cute gift!

Re-doing my bathroom vanity is on my list - HERE is a great way to do it!

A salt dough valentines topiary.....I think i would use a clay pot, and change the colors a bit...

This cute hands - on chore chart idea....

A "Whirl It" lampshade - would be cute in my girls room.....maybe with white Christmas lights in it?

A pom pom lamp - love this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments. However, comments that are inappropriate or not family-friendly will be deleted.