Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What talent!!!

 
These CUTE pictures were DRAWN by my daughter, The Queen's BFF.  We'll call her Artist Girl.
The pic on the left is her rendition of Pony Girl, who seems to be perpetually upset with everyone because we fail to recognize that she is a zebra, horse, kitty, dinosaur, or whatever on any particular day.  The expression drawn on her face, matches EXACTLY!  Artist Girl knows her well and captured her perfectly!

The pic on the right is her rendition of The Baby, who forever looks innocent but is always up to something!  So cute!!

I now have to find a couple frames to hang these in their bedroom.  I just LOVE them!!

1 comment:

  1. Those are fantastic! I'm a cardmaker, and those are rubber-stamp quality images! So cute.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments. However, comments that are inappropriate or not family-friendly will be deleted.